|Enlisted On: 31.01.2016
| 27.04.2019, 14:10
| ||Dear visitor, in this thread we are going to cover these topics:|
• perks and privileges that guest users have in our TeamSpeak 3 Server,
• perks and privileges that Enlisted users have in our TeamSpeak 3 Server,
• perks and privileges that our Official Members have in our TeamSpeak 3 Server.
DISCLAIMER: If you haven't installed the TeamSpeak 3 Client yet, you can refer to our Tutorial here.
Guests can join up to Civilian Checkpoint, Enlisted can join up to Military Base. Rangers, Officers and Staff Officers each have their own channels (Barracks, Headquarters and Special Ops respectively).
Game Servers Channels
Guests can join all the channels, Enlisted can create temporary sub-channels, Officers can create semi-permanent sub-channels.
Other Games / User Channels
Guests can join all the channels, Enlisted can create temporary sub-channels, Officers can create semi-permanent sub-channels. Enlisted can create temporary general channels too: they will appear at the bottom of the server (the statement applies to Rangers and Officers too).
• The Welcome Lobby is a moderated channel: you won't be able to speak in this channel,
• There are two AFK channels that can be used, they are both muted (like Welcome Lobby),
• The Music channel has an ad-hoc codec to stream music, and it's set at the maximum quality.
Official Members Privileges
Every Official Member will have the [LS] Community Tags automatically attached to them via ad-hoc server role and they can grant Enlisted role to other users. Official Members have the ability to "poke" people in the server (Rangers can poke Ranger, Officer can poke Officer/Ranger and so forth).
They can also send offline messages to any user that has connected to the server. Official Members can connect one additional user, for example to stream music and talk at the same time. Finally they can upload higher quality avatars and change their own user's description in the server.
• Rangers can create temporary channels/sub-channels (in the specified areas) with talk power,
• Officers can create/delete semi-permanent channels/sub-channels (in the specified areas),
• Staff Officer can create/edit/manage all of the above at will (in the specified areas).
• Rangers can move and kick users from the server and lodge complaints on problematic users,
• Officers can additionally ban users from the server as well as mute them (on a channel-level),
• Staff Officer can do all of the above and they have full control over the file upload menu.
Additionally Officers cannot be locked out of channels that have reached their maximum client number (in other words they can join any channel, anywhere, even if it has reached its user limit). Staff Officers cannot be locked out of password protected channels (in other words they can join any channel, anywhere, even if it is password-protected).
For any trouble or concern feel free to submit a new reply under this post!!
All my contacts, social media and more! shark.lost-soldiers.org