Hi all, reporting a player with the correct formatting will save Staff time, so please do as follows.
- Make sure you spell the Players name correctly! This is important as it saves everyone time.
Use our Private Stats search: stats.lost-soldiers.org
: to search for a player called **** itaarenanet2
you can search %arenanet%
for example (helpful to bypass clan tags and search parts of the nick instead). Otherwise if the player you want to report is still online on one of our servers you will be able to copy their name from our homepage server listing or by clicking the
icon on the correct server here: lost-soldiers.org/lgsl
- Maximum 1 Player Per Topic: we handle and ban each player individually
- Do a quick Forum Search first, to find any existing report on that player: lost-soldiers.org/search
- Do not create an additional new topic if one already exists: add your post to the existing topic
- If the topic is closed/locked send a private message to a Staff Member to have it reopened
- Do not include Clan / Community Tags in the topic title
- 1 Offence Per Title: the worst if it matches one below or "Persistent Rule Breaking" for multiple
TOPIC TITLE: "PlayerName - Offence"
The most common different Offences are as follows:
- "Persistent Rule Breaking" - Common general
violations like C4 Teammates, TKing, Baseraping
- "Stats Padding"
- "Sexual Discrimination"
Only include one offence in the topic title. For multiple offences pick the worst, and for example if someone has been Persistent Rule Breaking and is later caught Cheating, we would update to "Cheating". Consider that the list above is ordered by seriousness of offence. Therefore sexual discrimination and racism are considered the worst.
- Evidence and Formatting: please use this template to formulate your topic
| ||Server: server_name|
Time: date ~ time timezone (optional, if you log it the same day)
Demo: demo_url (optional, ask help if you need it)
+ Attachments such as YouTube videos, embedded screenshots etc.
Notice you can upload up to 1GB of pictures in your personal gallery!
Please include as much evidence and explanation/description as possible, make sure you inform of us the date/time the incident occurred as well as the Server. Additionally if you would like to bust a cheater easily
you can make use of the demo analyser, more info about it here: How to run BF2 Demo Analyzer
Remember we have BF2 Demos recorded of every round on all our BF2 Servers,
they are accessible by clicking this button on the homepage, under each server.