band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers band-of-brothers

forumhead
Forum >> Lost-Soldiers Community >> Community Discussion » Implement a rule against teamstacking
Sort:     printview
Junior Technician
103 Posts
Enlisted On: 20.11.2016

[LS] Rangers
01.12.2016, 16:11 

It's soo annoying, frustrating and disgusting to see certain players intentionally switching to the winning team, EVERY SINGLE TIME, just to get some KD boost. And what happens when the tides turn and the other team is winning? Yeb, you guessed it, they switch again.

I personally only switch when the opposite team is outnumbered and I can help them. Otherwise, never.

One of these teamstackers is seiris70, and I can't think of a time, he did not do it. And his excuses are equally bullshit every time.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is getting really sick of this.

Moderator
420 Posts
Enlisted On: 12.10.2016

[LS] Rangers
01.12.2016, 18:13 

Believe mit it is not only you...the last 2 days I played 80% of the time with a team of pro noobs... they refuse the use of TV missiles, crashes immediately after they enter a jet/chopper or breaks the rules (c4 you from the carrier / blocks the jet ...)...they spawn as sniper if there is a tank at airfield...while you are alone against a team of chopper and jets pros and every second someone leave there is another skilled player who joined...


Senior Aircraftman
32 Posts
Enlisted On: 18.10.2016


01.12.2016, 18:37 

SW03_Carbon wrote:

they spawn as sniper if there is a tank at airfield..


rofl xD


http://www.lost-soldiers.org/images/lsts.gif

Administrator
1974 Posts
Enlisted On: 30.01.2016

[LS] Rangers
01.12.2016, 20:18 

I play on the n00b team more than any of you do. It's always me vs every decent chopper player and 2 at least good jet players who fly together all round + every IGLA manned Laugh Why do I always have to play on my own.


https://www.lost-soldiers.org/images/lsts.gif
Junior Technician
103 Posts
Enlisted On: 20.11.2016

[LS] Rangers
01.12.2016, 20:24 

The problem is not that you get on the losing team and have to stick with it all the time(I'm fine with that). It's players who abandons their team without a second thought when the other team becomes the stronger one, and keeps doing it over and over and over again.

Administrator
1974 Posts
Enlisted On: 30.01.2016

[LS] Rangers
01.12.2016, 20:28 

Kaasentra wrote:

The problem is not that you get on the losing team and have to stick with it all the time(I'm fine with that). It's players who abandons their team without a second thought when the other team becomes the stronger one, and keeps doing it over and over and over again.


Unfortunately I don't have a team-stacking script. WW used to have one the: "Switch, Switch, Boom - Team Stacking Denied". It's a lot easier said than done to write a script like this.

We can add it to the long-term list but unless someone wants to share one with us it's not going to be an easy thing to sort out.


https://www.lost-soldiers.org/images/lsts.gif
Junior Technician
103 Posts
Enlisted On: 20.11.2016

[LS] Rangers
01.12.2016, 21:21 

I understand. You could eventually PM Aroith or Viper on their site and ask them about it? ;P

Administrator
1974 Posts
Enlisted On: 30.01.2016

[LS] Rangers
03.12.2016, 16:40 

Kaasentra wrote:

I understand. You could eventually PM Aroith or Viper on their site and ask them about it? ;P


I have already asked them more than once in the past to share some of their nice server-scripts wirh us and again more recently when they shut down but they didn't seem to want to.


https://www.lost-soldiers.org/images/lsts.gif
Sergeant
492 Posts
Enlisted On: 01.12.2016


03.12.2016, 17:30 

Kaasentra wrote:

It's soo annoying, frustrating and disgusting to see certain players intentionally switching to the winning team, EVERY SINGLE TIME, just to get some KD boost. And what happens when the tides turn and the other team is winning? Yeb, you guessed it, they switch again.

I personally only switch when the opposite team is outnumbered and I can help them. Otherwise, never.

One of these teamstackers is seiris70, and I can't think of a time, he did not do it. And his excuses are equally bullshit every time.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is getting really sick of this.


Yea this happens in a lot of games. It's an overcoming and for example on some Counter-Strike servers is this a reason to ban you, if they have it in their server rules. I think it could be cool to introduce here as well. smiling


Sort:     printview

To Start Or To Reply To A Topic You Must Be Enlisted And Logged In!
Enlist Now
Login
Page Generated In 0.846022 Seconds

      Valid CSS!     Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
loading enlist enlist_hover lost_pw_hover mo08 mo10 mo12 mo14 mo16 mo18 mo20 mo22 mo24 mo26 up up2 registerheader